Milk House Chemicals > Automated Milking Systems Products
Automated Milking Systems Products
Advanced Chemical Solutions for Automated Milking Systems
Highly advanced robotic milking systems need highly advanced chemical solutions. AgroChem helps you keep your expensive equipment clean and running smoothly, with the latest chemical solutions. Our products are designed to maximize the return on your automated investment.
- The leading CIP detergent for thorough and efficient cleaning.
- Phosphate-free, non-foaming formula with Poly-TEC polymer technology for superior emulsification with less alkalinity and chlorine.
- Special rinse additives promote rapid and clean sheeting of water off surfaces while chelating agents bind metallic salts for efficient cleaning in variable water conditions.
- Light-duty acid rinse formulated to demineralize equipment without affecting optical sensors.
- Designed for use following AgroClean 465 CIP Detergent.
- May help protect against corrosion.
- Specifically designed to pass through robotic sprayers
- Produced with IoPlex for a steady, stable supply of available free iodine and gentler effect on teat skin.
- Formulated to withstand freeze/thaw cycles without loss or fallout of iodine.
- Provides excellent skin conditioning while aiding in the reduction of bacteria that cause mastitis.
- Combination of lactic acid and germicidal acids produces a synergistic effect with broad-spectrum killing activity.
- Contains 7.5% DermaPlex, a proprietary moisturizing system with a skin emollient, humectants and skin plasticizer.
- Powerful peracetic acid sanitizer designed to prevent cross-contamination when the robotic system meets the skin.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms.
- No-rinse, non-foaming formula is highly effective, economical and environmentally acceptable.
To order, please contact your local AgroChem representative or click here.